Effective planning is crucial to the success of any construction project.
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. has the knowledge and experience to help guide our clients from initial concept through the final contract; LSF assists the owner in providing the following preconstruction services:
- Budget preparation at various stages of the project planning from conception to final design
- Constructability reviews and detailed schedule analysis
- Cost reconciliation and value engineering
LSF’s Director of Preconstruction, Erin Meitzler, is the dedicated client POC throughout the initial phases and ensures a seamless transition to our operations team.
LSF’s dedicated estimating team ensures us a high level of analysis and attention to detail. This provides us greater knowledge of each project, which translates into a complete, competitive proposal for you. The key attributes of the department include:
- A combined total of over 150 years of experience in all fields of the construction industry
- Comprehensive take-offs for all trades, which include utilizing state-of-the-art technology
- Complete internally prepared material, labor and equipment estimates of all project tasks to ensure accuracy. Constructability reviews are standard during the bid phase and include company executives.