Effective planning is crucial to the success of any construction project.
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. has the knowledge and experience to help guide our clients from initial concept through the final contract. Our firm has the ability to either assist the owner in selecting a design team or partner with the owner’s design professional to provide the following pre-construction services:
- Enable budgets at various stages of the project planning from conception to final design;
- Market research and labor analysis
- Detailed scheduling for both design and construction phases;
- Constructability reviews and design alternatives;
- Construction cost analysis, cost reconciliation, value engineering;
- Determination and assistance in procurement of all necessary permits.
Our estimating department is engaged with each of our projects from conception through construction.
Our method of estimating provides us greater knowledge of each project, which translates into reliable communication between office and field personnel. The key attributes of the department include:
- A combined total of over 150 years of experience in virtually all fields of the construction industry;
- Earthwork take-offs utilizing Carlson software;
- Complete material, labor and equipment estimates of all general trade tasks to ensure accuracy and to review constructability;
- Material and subcontractor procurement based on owner/architect specifications, proper scope and competitive pricing.