At Leonard S. Fiore, Inc., the safety of all employees is our main goal through a safe workplace environment.
All management of accident prevention and control activities is directed toward this goal through a comprehensive plan that includes the following:
- Formation of a site-specific plan that identifies and addresses all hazardous tasks associated with the site, utilizing all past experiences to ensure success. This plan protects not only Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. and its employees, but also the project owner
- Safety Director and a Safety Committee made up of employees that adapts and implements the latest regulations of the National Safety Committee of the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. and OSHA
- Employees receive regular and task-specific safety training to increase risk visibility and understanding
- Safety of each project assigned to a field supervisor to ensure that all safety measures are followed per company standards
- Project compliance audits by safety director and personnel on a frequent basis to ensure project compliance
LSF is a proud member of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) and is an annual participant in the Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) program.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us today.
Are you ready for a new career? We are always hiring around State College, Altoona, and Central Pennsylvania. Check out our openings.