Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
Building Careers, Building Communities; Changing Skylines, Changing Lives
Leonard S. Fiore has openings in the Garrett County area for carpenters and finish carpenters. With a consistently growing workforce, Leonard S. Fiore is a great place to make a career in the construction field.
Candidates must have:
- Reliable transportation
- Hand tools
- Safety first mindset
- Proper protective clothing (steel-toe boots, jeans, etc.)
- Clean drug tests
Carpenter skillset required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Measure twice, cut once
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to safely lift up to 60 pounds, climb ladders and stairs
- Good communication skills
Hourly rate are based on experience. Work will be in McHenry, MD and also possibly Cumberland, MD.
We’re looking for hard workers and team players. Ability to read blueprints is a bonus.
LSF offers the following competitive benefits packages:
- Merit shop contractor
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive wages
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- Ongoing training opportunities made available
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.