Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
Building Careers, Building Communities; Changing Skylines, Changing Lives
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. needs professional finish carpenters. Qualified candidates must perform all required carpentry tasks for their position. Wages are based on candidate experience.
For every project LSF is a part of, we focus on being the best. The only way we can do that is with our dedicated employees. When you start with LSF, you’re kickstarting the beginning of a career, not just a job. We’re ready to develop your skills, teach you new information, and apply your knowledge to the best projects in our area.
Finish carpenters will be working on trim carpentry, interior carpentry, millwork, interior commercial doors, baseboards, acoustical ceiling, etc.
Candidates must have:
- Reliable transportation
- Hand tools
- Two years of experience
- Safety first mindset
- Proper protective clothing (steel-toe boots, jeans, etc.)
- Clean drug tests
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, sit, stoop, crouch, and reach with hands
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
Carpenter skillset required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Measure twice, cut once
- Clean workmanship, focused accuracy, and produce according to specifications
- Ability to safely lift up to 60 pounds, climb ladders and stairs
- Must wear task-specific PPE or provided PPE and adhere to all safety rules
- Keep a clean work space
- Good communication skills and can take direction
- Strong, reliable work ethic – if you’re scheduled to work, you need to show up
Hourly rate is based on experience. Work will be in the State College area.
We’re looking for hard workers and team players. Ability to read blueprints is a bonus.
LSF offers the following competitive benefits packages:
- Merit shop contractor
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive wages
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- Ongoing training opportunities made available
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.