Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
Building Careers, Building Communities
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. needs professional rough and concrete form carpenters. Qualified candidates must perform all required carpentry tasks for their position. Wages are based on candidate experience.
For every project LSF is a part of, we focus on being the best. The only way we can do that is with our dedicated employees. When you start with LSF, you’re kickstarting the beginning of a career, not just a job. We’re ready to develop your skills, teach you new information, and apply your knowledge to the best projects in our area.
Candidates must have:
- Reliable transportation
- Hand tools
- Three years of experience
- Safety first mindset
- Proper protective clothing (steel-toe boots, jeans, etc.)
- Clean drug tests
Carpenter skillset required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Measure twice, cut once
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to safely lift up to 60 pounds, climb ladders and stairs
- Good communication skills
Hourly rate are based on experience. Work will be in various areas of Western Maryland and State College, and carpenters must be able to drive.
We’re looking for hard workers and team players. Ability to read blueprints is a bonus.
LSF offers the following competitive benefits packages:
- Merit shop contractor
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive wages
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- Ongoing training opportunities made available
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.