Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
Building Careers, Building Communities; Changing Skylines, Changing Lives
When you start with Leonard S. Fiore, Inc., you’re kickstarting the beginning of a career, not just a job. We’re ready to develop your skills, teach you new practices, and apply your knowledge to the best projects in our area.
HEAVY CONSTRUCTION OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
We need professional equipment (excavator and backhoe) operators with 3 years of experience.
Qualified candidates must have experience in some pipework and equipment knowledge, signal knowledge, ability to operate ISO & ASE (Cat/JD Controls) for precision movements, and a valid state-issued Driver’s License. Operators are responsible for operating equipment in a safe and effective manner while moving dirt and other building materials and does not take inappropriate risks. They will perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
Competitive, hourly rate based on experience. Prevailing wage work available.
This position will need to be available for local and out-of-town work. Repair experience and OSHA 10-Hour a plus.
We’re looking for hard workers and team players who have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to safely lift up to 40 pounds, climb ladders and stairs, climb out of ditches
- Good team communication skills
- Speaks English
- Wear proper protective equipment at all times
- Reliable transportation to travel to jobsites
- Valid state Driver’s License
- Three years of experience
- Clean drug tests
- Merit shop contractor
- Competitive wages
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- On-going training opportunities made available
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.