Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
Building Careers, Building Communities; Changing Skylines, Changing Lives
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc., a leading General Contractor and Construction Manager in Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a driven and detail-oriented Project Engineer/Assistant to join our team. Applicants must have a minimum of two years construction related experience or education.
Project Engineer Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize new project start up including de-scope of potential subcontractors, establish project documentation/schedule and develop team communication interface.
- Establish contractor communication will all contracted trades. Work with subcontractors to submit all required submittals, conduct preconstruction meetings and schedule anticipated start dates.
- Work with project superintendent/design professional to ensure compliance of all submitted product data and shop drawings as related to the contract documents.
- Attend & document project meetings as required, review site performance for quality control.
- Distribute directives and construction changes to subcontractors and field personnel for review. Review for scope changes and provide additional costing as necessary.
- Input daily logs, review weekly labor status and evaluate projects with construction team.
- Attend & document project meetings as required. Review site performance for quality control and OSHA compliance.
- Close out project documents by assembling all warranty, O & M materials, project photos, and as-builts required for the project.
- Additional duties include attending pre-bids as required, delivering bids.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and general computer use
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background checks
- Valid drivers license
- Willing to travel to assigned job sites in Central PA and Western MD
- Read and interpret construction blueprints
- Additional knowledge of OSHA 30, LEED, BIM modeling, Bluebeam, AutoCad, and Primavera P6 are helpful but not required.
LSF offers the following competitive benefits packages:
- Competitive Wages
- Merit shop contractor
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- Ongoing training opportunities made available
- Career advancement opportunities
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.