Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
Building Careers, Building Communities.
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced project manager to join our team. The candidate must have a proven track record of effectively managing commercial construction projects.
For every project LSF is a part of, we focus on being the best. The only way we can do that is with our dedicated employees. When you start with LSF, you’re kickstarting the beginning of a career, not just a job. We’re ready to develop your skills, teach you new information, and apply your knowledge to the best projects in our area.
- Monitor project progress and quality.
- Manage and analyze project schedules
- Monitor project costs including subcontractor and preparation of owner billings
- Attend and conduct project and contractor coordination meetings
- Coordinate project documentation such as submittals, RFI’s, project drawings, and design changes.
- Experience with CPM scheduling software such as P6, P3 or Microsoft Project
- PMP (Project Management Profession)
- LEED BD+C
- DBIA (Designated Design-Build Professional)
- Merit shop contractor
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive wages
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- Ongoing training opportunities made available