Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc
Building Careers, Building Communities; Changing Skylines, Changing Lives
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced general foreman to join our team. The candidate must have at least 1 year of experience effectively assisting in commercial construction projects.
For every project LSF is a part of, we focus on being the best. The only way we can do that is with our dedicated employees. When you start with LSF, you’re kickstarting the beginning of a career, not just a job. We’re ready to develop your skills, teach you new information, and apply your knowledge to the best projects in our area.
Working Foreman Duties:
Assist project superintendent as delegated:
- Direct and coordinate field personnel on self-performance tasks. Also help coordinate subcontractors and other construction management personnel.
- Monitor all employees, subcontractors and other personnel for safety, quality assurance, and productivity.
- Participate in quality control reviews of installations as requested.
- Monitor trade production and help correct, train, and educate craftspeople as needed.
- Order and stock materials and proper tools as requested, coordinate on-site fueling and maintenance for equipment.
- Be familiar with applicable codes and inspections required.
- Keep a tidy site – assist in waste management, collection and removal.
- Help gather information to track back charges and change orders.
- Maintain OSHA standards at all times. Enforce the safety rules and site-specific safety plan. Safety first, always.
- Can read and interpret blueprints, project drawings, and shop drawings
- Foster a team atmosphere with positive leadership skills
- Train employees as necessary and/or know when to reach out for additional training assistance
- Basic computer skills
- First-Aid certified
- OSHA 10 or 30-Hour certification
- Other task-specific safety certifications (enclosed spaces, scaffolding, etc.)
- Merit shop contractor
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive wages
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- Ongoing craft training opportunities made available
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.