Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
Building Careers, Building Communities
When you start with Leonard S. Fiore, Inc., you’re kickstarting the beginning of a career, not just a job. We’re ready to develop your skills, teach you new practices, and apply your knowledge to the best projects in our area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
We need professional concrete finishers with one year of experience.
Qualified candidates must have experience in placement and finishing of large commercial concrete slabs. LSF performs concrete services for flat work, site concrete, and foundations. Experience with power trowels is preferred but not necessary.
Other responsibilities may include tying rebar, assisting with concrete pours, and preparing footers. Hourly rate based on experience. Work will be in various areas of Central Pennsylvania and Western Maryland. We’re looking for hard workers and team players who have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to safely lift up to 60 pounds, climb ladders and stairs
- Good communication skills
- Wear proper protective equipment at all times
- Reliable transportation to travel to jobsites
- Hand tools
- One year of experience
- Clean drug tests
- Merit shop contractor
- Competitive wages
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- On-going training opportunities made available
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.