Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
Building Careers, Building Communities; Changing Skylines, Changing Lives
CDL TRUCK DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
We need professional CDL Truck Drivers with 3 years of experience.
Qualified candidates are responsible for safely operating on road Tri-axles/ Tractors and must have experience in equipment knowledge, signal knowledge, and a valid state-issued Class-A or B CDL Driver’s License. Drivers are responsible for ensuring their vehicle is in compliance with the company’s safety standards prior to operating the vehicle. Qualified candidates will comply with truck driving rules and regulations, as well as with company policies and procedures and will properly track and document activity log. They will perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
Competitive, hourly rate based on experience. Prevailing wage work available.
Work is predominantly in the Altoona and State College areas, with some work in out-of-town areas.
We’re looking for hard workers and team players who have strong attention to detail.
- Valid Class-A or B CDL License required
- No suspensions or DUIs in the past 5 years
- Must be available to travel within Pennsylvania
- Clean driving record
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to safely lift up to cargo straps and chains, climb ladders and stairs, climb on and off trailers
- Good team communication skills
- Speaks and writes in English
- Wear proper protective equipment at all times
- Three years of experience
- Clean drug tests
- Merit shop contractor
- Competitive wages
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- On-going training opportunities made available
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.