Website Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
Building Careers, Building Communities; Changing Skylines, Changing Lives
If you have metal stud framing experience (interior/exterior framing), drywall hanging and finishing, ceiling grid installation, siding, and/or commercial carpentry finish work, we want to hear from you.
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. focuses on being the best. The only way we can do that is with our dedicated employees.
When you start with LSF, you’re kickstarting the beginning of a career, not just a job. We’re ready to develop your skills, teach you new information, apply your knowledge to the best projects in our area, and supply you with competitive pay and benefits. Rate is based on your experience in the field.
Drywall/Metal Stud Installer Responsibilities and Duties:
The primary function of the drywall/metal stud installer is to work as part of the crew in framing and installing light and heavy gauge studs for interior and exterior framing of commercial/industrial buildings, interior drywall hanging and finishing, acoustical ceiling installations, and/or finish work. Basic construction math will be required – measure twice and cut once.
Attention to detail is high on this job, and keeping safety first is a requirement for all of our employees. Task-specific PPE must be worn and work spaces must be tidy.
- Experience with hanging, taping, and finishing drywall. At least 2 years is preferred.
- Commercial carpentry experience in one or more of the following skill sets: (Interior/exterior metal stud framing, drywall hanging and finishing, acoustical ceiling grid installation, and commercial finish work (door/hardware installation).
- Must have reliable transportation to job sites or company pick up point.
- Must have own basic hand tools and basic protective clothing (steel-toed boots, work pants/jeans, etc.).
- Wear proper PPE and be committed to safety at all times.
- Take measurements and make calculations.
- Conduct highly physical work, including but not limited to the ability to lift drywall and move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions. Work occurs primarily on-site and may be indoors or outdoors.
- Task-specific PPE is supplied and must be worn. Work involves heights, exposure to hot or cold weather, loud noises, dust, and fumes.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Ability to complete other general carpentry tasks
- Experience with installation of ACT
- Experience with finish carpentry (doors, hardware, cabinets, etc.)
- Experience with siding
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings.
LSF offers the following competitive benefits packages:
- Merit shop contractor
- Wages based on experience
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive wages
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Life & health insurance participation
- Ongoing training opportunities made available
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.